Does anyone Extract from Diploterys Cabrerana ( Chaliponga) succesful ?

Frankstone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I plan to extract N,N-DMT, 5Meo-DMT from Chaliponga, what technique should I use? Before an acid/base extraction, the plant material in this case was stirred in the leaves and then mixed the whole thing 3 times in diluted hydrochloric acid, then boiled and filtered using sodium hydroxide as the base and either DCM or chloroform as the solvent. My question is who has had experience with the extraction of this plant and still has Psychotira Viridis and Virola Theiodora there at the moment? We are grateful for ideas also regarding the solvent.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well I have pretty solid natural compound chemistry background and even though I am a licensed biologist/biochemist the plants you wish to work with are not found in my geographic area so I have no experience but I can tell you to be very careful with the temperature since that is where most of my mistakes were done (at least regarding tryptamines). Also acid hydrolysis is a danger while these compounds are pretty base resistant and not readily hydrolyse given that heat is under 50C.

Frankstone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
First of all, thank you very much for having someone with knowledge join in on the whole thing. I've already messed up my first batch...! I think that, as you just described, the temperature was much too high when boiling. 85 C...I did a standard acid/base extraction with DCM as solvent. From 50 g there are 25 mg of N.N - DMT left. Do you perhaps have another variant for me that promises more yield?

Frankstone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Here is an Analysis from my current

Diploterys Cabrerana Charge.​

Origin: : Loreto, Peru
Results:
DMT 0.23 %
NMT 0.06%
DMT N-Oxide 0.03%
Bufotenine 0.004%