has anyone here tried IV 4-MMC Mephedrone?

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
IV is definitely the less common RoA for 4-MMC Mephedrone with snorting and oral routes being much more popular. Has anyone tried mephedrone IV? Are there any benefits that make it worth while? Especially when the sample I got from BioHackers had such a pleasant scent (I don't understand where the story about smelling like cat piss comes from) and mellow on the nose which makes it something you want to snort, not avoid like some other substances.

TheMapleSyrup

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I tried it a few times many years ago, when I just felt I had to experience everything. My normal RoA is boofing, followed by oral. I can't compare it to many things as I stopped injecting as soon my veins started to roll to avoid the needle, and a nurse commented on it.

The rush is... wow. It's a big rush. That strong feeling lasts a few minutes, and then gently dissipates to a normal 4MMC experience. If you haven't IV'd before make sure you do the research about how to do it safely. If you miss a shot, a large area around where you injected into will go numb, and will take weeks to recover, so, be careful.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes, IV Cat ... is ... the cat's meow ... so to speak. I would say it is probably alot more common and popular that you might think. I always hated sniffing cat. I hated the smell and taste, and the stuff I had burned like hell. Most people I know would prefer to IV it compared to other routes. Probably the most intense rush/experience I can think of standing on its own. It's up there with IV cocaine as far as intensity, but much more so, I think, plus it lasts a bit longer, so even better... you can settle into it and enjoy it. It is good for two shots before 'the magic' goes away and it is just stimulating. In other words, tolerance is quickly gained. For about 30 minutes after your shot you'll be higher than a mofo, you'll have visual distortion at higher doses (.25g and up) .3-.4 is a really good dose, any more and you're really in it to win it. Have some cold water nearby for drinking and splashing on your head, maybe (I like to do that) - I get so hot the water starts evaporating off of me and I got steam coming off my head.

Anyway, after about 30 mins you'll start coming down and you'll probably want to redose around then if you can. You'll still be high for an hour or two after the initial rush, but it tapers off, and sleep can be achieved not too long afterwards, hopefully. The come down isnt TOO bad, not as bad as coke IMO. Really helps to have some landing gear. An opiate, a benzo, maybe even some kind of tranquilizer - seroquel (quetiapine) and zyprexa (olanzipine) work wonders for killing the crash and anxiety and make for a great experience.

I have noticed in the past that if I did cocaine a few days leading up to using cat, especially IV, the experience was significantly diminished. Some might even think they got sold bunk drugs or it just wasn't that good. I IV'ed cat once or twice before I got the REAL full-on experience, and it was a big difference. So if you can, give yourself a break leading up to cat use if you can, and pass that advice on to anyone thinking of using cat. It is almost like an MDMA experience. You want to make sure your brain is nice and fresh and charged and ready to be flooded with magic. Otherwise, it doesn't live up to its full potential and it is just kind of a waste.

If you are going to IV, you don't "send it home" until you know you're in that vein good. Get a nice flag/register, and test it by drawing blood in, if it floods in ... then slam that shit and hold on for dear life! It isn't something you want to take your time with and do slowly. The last thing you want to do is hit half of it and then have to fumble around trying to get a register again. Know your dose, find it and just send that mutha fucka. Use a new needle every time and tie off well. Use enough water that the cat doesn't start to crystallize, also not too much to make handling the syringe difficult. .05g for .1ml is a good ratio, I think. So .5 will fit into a 1cc syringe. So .3-.4 will be about 60-80 cents. It helps alot overall to heat the solution before you draw it into your syringe, and of course, use a cotton to filter it, but it should draw up fine without one. That's really all you need to know.

Stay safe and enjoy o7

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
the cat piss smell is not about the substance smell, its about how your sweat and urine smells after using it.

and i find that statement 100% true, user absolutely REEKS of cat piss.

i have a cat, had about 5 so i know exactly how it smells. but the cat piss theory doesnt necesseraly mean that it smells LIKE cat piss, you know?

its not like exactly the same smell, its about how this shit reeks. the intensity and the fact that you CANT get rid of it.

you can wash your clothes and bed sheets but the smell is still there. just like cat piss, hard to get rid of it but it smells similar too.

imagine what this shit does to your organs lol

the substance itself smells like pickles or vanilla or both. it should be odorless but i guarantee you that you wont find odorless 4mmc.

its one of the characteristics of meph and is the key to recognizing it.

sorry my english is fucked idk why, im losing words and cant find the right ones..

ElFakkquito631

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You spoke just fine man. I'm american

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
haha yeah i know i just struggle to find adequate words sometimes and i have to put ones that dont quite fit my thought.

one time someone in comments said that he is amazed by my english and said that i spoke perfectly without any errors under a very long comment ive made and i put "sorry for my english its not my first language" at the end hahah

TheMapleSyrup

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
That mephedrone always smelled of cat's piss used to be true. But people have figured out other ways to synthesize it now that do not give off any odor. It can and does now come as an odorless very light pure white fluffy powder, and it doesn't leave you smelling of anything. Still FTIR tests as pure.

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hmm interesring, i tried it for the first time this year and since then ive done like 50gs maybe.

i was conpletely unaware of HOW MUCH i smelled.
i mean i knew i smelled but i didnt realize that people could smell it from 3m away.

but how come a different way of synthesis eliminates the odor if the substance itself is the same?

i know it can be in HCl and crystal form but i think HCl left you smelling too. ive read about it a lot.

maybe its not mephedrone then?

View previous replies…

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Keep in mind other analogs also - mephedrone, methylone, ethylone, etc. I've noticed the methylone really smelled bad, was a rusty orange color and made for a good experience. The ethylone was a pale yellow, didn't smell very much at all and the experience was probably about the same duration but wasn't nearly as euphoric or intense as the methylone.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Not sure why I added this anecdote at the time, it is irrelevent in retrospect. This was about 10 years ago, and to be honest, I am not sure exactly what I had, all I had to go on at the time was the sellers world. Everything was going around at the time as "molly" or "m1" Different colors, different smells. More or less same effect, duration, potency etc. to varying degrees. It is quite possible that what they were calling m1 or methylone was in fact, mephedrone. Almost identical smell from what I remember to the 4mmc sample I got from Glitchy.

I was speedballing with this stuff at the time atleast twice a day for 2/3 months, I didn't acquire any long term health problems. Aside from being a human skeleton, and the syringe itself damaging your veins. I haven't noticed anything. I had a friend that used to slam like .5-.6 shots.. (fucking insane) ... come out of the bathroom calm as a Hindu cow, chat with the company for a moment before retiring to his quarters to do God knows what to himself. .3 had me feeling like I just finished running the gauntlet - plenty enough for me. Anyway, we noticed a withdrawal symptom after stopping after a good period of consistent use, a few weeks atleast. Once in a while, randomly, without warning, your brain would kind of lag and have to catch up. It was almost like a sneeze for your brain - or 'a brain fart'.. a stutter even. Almost like a jolt of electricity hit you. You kind of see a flash in your vision and your frame of sight maybe kind of slurs back or forward or to the sides, not unlike the sensation of vertigo perhaps.. I don't know what happened with the 'Polish guy' referred to a few posts down, maybe a bad batch? I can say with confidence that it is not characteristic of the substance(s) themselves.

I never got into sniffing this stuff, I've only done it a few times. I hate the smell and taste and it burned like hell. Parachuted once. Never boofed it. IV is pretty much the only route I have used for these substances. It's the route I prefer. However, I don't recommend to anyone to get used to IVing, make a habit out of it, or even try ...shit. They say the syringe itself becomes an addiction. It's a pretty disgusting habit.

Last edited:

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
these jolts are brain zaps, normal thing after abusing potent serotonin releasers.

never happened to me after 3cmc for example, i mean it did recently but after abusing meph for 3 months.

this happens because of serotonin downregulation

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yea, you can sort of infer that it is your brain trying to rewire itself after all the synapses have been fried. ;]

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
@TheMapleSyrup Mephedrone isnt odorless. If you open sealed package it will have smell. It depends on many factors if there will be other smells.

TheMapleSyrup

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I've been using mephedrone since before the ban. I also have every batch received professionally tested with FTIR testing, which is free here in Vancouver. I am not an organic chemist, but I am aware of several different ways to synthesize 4MMC. 4MMC might come as yellowish crystals. This was the original synth that gave off the cat piss smell. It can also come as pure white shards. This has some smell, but much less than the yellowish. If you are in Canada and order from the lab that makes it here, you will always receive a very light, fluffy, white powder. This doesn't smell at all. Effects are identical no matter what synth is used. It's obvious the smell is being caused by a reagent that is used in the process that is not fully washed out in the case of the yellowish crystals. Given the original stuff all came from China, that's not surprising. The lab that makes it in Canada is a very professional business, that has been around a long time, and makes a long list of various compounds. And the meph is as pure at it can be. Also, much more expensive than Europe.

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
mephedrone can look like anything, depends on what you use to crystalize it.

and the smell is always present, i washed my meph and it still had the smell of vanilla pickles

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Before everything make sure you have a clean and pure product, you dont want any other dirty cutting agents going directly in your bloodstream.

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
I cant provide a source, but mmc/cmc shouldnt be applied via IV because its very destructive for veins, doesnt matter if its pure or not

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
IV'ing CMC's is self harm and a straight up death wish, borderline retarded

whoever does this should be locked in an isolation ward

View previous replies…

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That is is (particularly) destructive to veins. I guess that a medical professional would argue that all illicit substances administered through IV are destructive to veins, so I wonder if mmc/cmc stands out in this regard.

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
well let's think a little shall we?

stimulants
are the most destructive and harmful substances, that's a fact.

there is no organ, no part of the body they don't affect and harm.

some of them are pretty caustic in contact with the skin, especially your nose.
logically they will be even more harmful inside the veins. i'm sure that is not the case with all of them, but in case of CMC's it most definitely is.

this stuff makes holes in your nose, have you ever snorted it? after you tried 3cmc, 4mmc is like breathing fluffy clouds, it's even quite pleasant to snort it actually. so logicaly it will be unbelievably destructive inside your cardiovascular system.

3cmc when falls put of your nose in liquid form, burns your nostrils, absolutely burns your lips to the point they are deep red, on the way to your lips it burns the area between your nose and mouth and leaves reddish burn marks.

i have been doing it for 2 years frequently, at some point i noticed there isn't a single hair in my nose, and the wounds that shit leaves inside your nose or around your nostrils heal rather slowly.

MMC's don't eat away your skin nor your nasal cavity, so i suppose they are way less harsh on the veins but definitely are harmful nonetheless, most cathinones are that way, most stims are that way.

besides, i think i remember reading about IV'ing cmc'c and someone was warning about that and said to never ever do it, i don't want to spread misinfo because i don't really remember but shortly, he was feeling extremely sick.

i will try to find something about this however keep in mind that you will have to translate this from Polish.