Looking for a vendor LOOKING FOR BULK SUPPLIER TO AUSTRALIA (BIG MONEY)

SyndicateAU

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we're currently having some issues with our current supplier, mainly in regards to product quality and the quantities currently coming through our doors. We believe our organisation is currently too big to be dealing with the current problems we are facing. Because of this reason we're currently searching for potential new suppliers who are looking to build a long-term business relationship with us.

We're currently looking for:

- Coke
- Meth
- MDMA
- Ketamine

We are one of the most involved, notorious and largest organisations in Australia with a large influence over the drug trade here.
We have a large control over the sale, distribution and movement of anything in bulk amounts domestically. We also have control and alliances with several other crime families and organisations in Australia, also including several of the biggest AU darknet online vendors.

We can talk all day about how much power and control we have here in Australia, or we could also talk about the countless number of resources and connections we have, but we are not here for that. We are here to offer the opportunity to make millions of dollars within a short period of time.
Our highly sophisticated and large network and organisation + a consistent pipeline of large shipments of high quality product = millions and millions of dollars easily. With this opportunity there is an unimaginable amount of money to be made, those who are smart will be able to see this, those who are simple minded will not be able to.

We are looking for like-minded people that share the same long term vision as us and is able to meet our demands.
We are not looking to do one-off deals, we need a supplier that is willing to work and compromise with us for the long run.
We believe that more money is to be made through the long run, so we want to build a well-lasting brotherhood and partnership.
We are also not looking for people who have no experience with transporting to Australia or just looking to experiment their little shipping methods. This is an opportunity for those with experience, not for those just starting out.

Our organisation is very old school, but that doesn't mean we're stupid. Scammers, time-wasters and people who are not capable of this role, please avoid contacting us.

rosechem

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
Greetings! We provide precursors, no synthetic products. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact me. We mainly sells products (BDO, iodine balls, hypo acid...) to Australia

SyndicateAU

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi mate,
Thank you for your response, however currently we're only looking at sourcing finished products. If this changes you will be the first person we contact.

Cheers.

BioHackers

BioHackers
Reaction score
Deals
We can supply you with legal ketamine analog in any quantities with guaranteed delivery. Only Escrow

Mona857

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
I am a precursor supplier from China and look forward to cooperating with you in the future.

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can help you
with the K and maybe the coke but the meth your customs people have made it extremely difficult. Their is a method for sending safely to you but it is expensive and I don’t know I we could do it at the scale your talking about. It would take some capital to even attempt. Do you have usable conduits to you at present? If so I can get all the Proust you could want on its way to you.

SyndicateAU

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Still looking. A lot of people have messaged me but so far it seems no-one is capable of this job.

SyndicateAU

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Someone has filled the position as a supplier for Meth. I am still looking for everything else.

ausone02

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Is it any good, what's been getting around is crap ...
How does one get a start from yous

I'm in Brisbane area

locco2024

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello australia, contact me and we can talk i think could be good for us and for you too. I know australia and new zeeland are good markets for ice especialy right?

locco2024

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If you are still interested we are able to deliver ice every quantitie pls send me pm for details

bombySk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
OD I suspect that they are fizli, I had long negotiations with them and no one anywhere...delusions

SyndicateAU

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
After months and months of talking to many potential suppliers and manufacturers, so far I have only managed to establish a relationship with one single supplier, and that is for meth.
Surprisingly after all this time our organization is still looking for someone to directly supply us Coke, MDMA & Ketamine. We had originally thought that with the amount of people messaging and reaching out to us, that we'd surely find a suitable replacement for our current supplier very quickly, however that didn't seem to be the case.

So far 90% of the people who have contacted us ended up wasting our time. There has been bullshit attempts to try and scam us, there has been attempts to force us into handling the ENTIRE transport process from start to finish including using our routes & insiders and our methods of transportation, and more other attempts to just waste our time and repeated failures to act upon promises and demands. People have claimed to be able to supply us xx KGs of product monthly, but they struggled to produce a single KG or two within a weeks notice. People have claimed to be able to successfully transport product into Australia, but have never shipped to Australia before. People have claimed this and that but have failed to act on their claims, and even sometimes just completely disappear on us. This is childish behaviour and definitely not the type of people we'd want to do business with anyways.

As I have stated in my first ever post, this is a massive opportunity being presented here and it comes attached with the potential to make millions of dollars in a short span of time. Our operations here in Australia allow us to literally sell & distribute 20-30 KGs of just MDMA monthly, and one person off this forum claimed to be able to keep up with these quantities yet they took 2 months to transport us a KG of MDMA. How is anyone supposed to be able to work like this and make money?

I will say this once again, and it will also be the last time I say it. This is a life changing opportunity for those who are CAPABLE of this role, nothing less. All we require is regular shipments of high quality product, more than decent transportation, decent communication and a willingness to work and compromise with our organisation, if you can manage to hold up your end then I can promise you that we will work together in harmony for a very long time. If you fall short of those expectations, or cannot keep up with those demands, I would strongly advise to avoid messaging us to avoid wasting both of our time. We do not have this much free time to be sitting here and typing back and forth just to get nowhere. 80% of the time we can see straight past bullshit, which is one of the many reasons we're one of the largest organisations in Australia, so don't bother wasting our time.

Anyways my rant is over. We are still looking for a steady supply of Coke, MDMA & Ketamine. We also may be open to other products as-well.