Looking for professional teacher for drugs lab from A to Z. XTC/MDMA & SPEED.

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I understand what you mean. I'm not new to the drug world. I'm new to the sytentic drug world. But not in selling it.

I'm obviously very wary. Expect the same from the other. But with the right contact, a lot is possible. It will certainly not have been in vain for the effort of that person.
Do you have any tips for me?
Should I just open threads for information from A to Z? Have already seen a video here of making SPEED. It's nice for the knowledge. I'm looking more for experience with some bigger equipment. Of course, I also want to start smaller. but the intention speaks for itself. I am only interested in MDMA/Ecstasy and SPEED.

Thanks for commenting.

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you want to go big scale, for example a-oil from apaan, and you want to convert 1000kg apaan in one week, you need:
2 x 1200kg vessel with stirrer
2 x steam distillation set 200L
1000 kg apaan
1250L phosphoric
1000L formamide
350L formic acid
500kg caustic soda

I think you need around 200k maybe even a little more. A good place her in holland costs around 7500/10000 euro a week. And profits on a-oil are very low now. The price of a-oil is around €525-600 euro a liter now.

if you need more information about anything, message me, i’m from the Netherlands also

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

Read this thread. Then write to any of the experts. Give them the information they need. And they will guide you from the beginning to the end result. If you need industrial volumes right away, it's just more expensive at the start, and it's not easy to do large production alone. I assure you, when we start working with you, you will get the same effect as if we were sitting across from each other and showing and telling you everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

everylittlehelps

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello new to the group and any advice will be hugely appreciated. Firstly am new to MDMA production and would like to learn how to produce. I have a supply of PMK powder as a starting point. Just need to know can I start with a small set up and where can I find a list of the equipment and other chamicals etc... TIA

View previous replies…

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to MDMA production also and been working on it for 12 months now. Just found this site a week ago and it's amazing. Thoroughly explore all the videos and links. I can guarantee you have everything you need right here already to get started, start learning and then ask very specific questions for the eventual "info gaps" that occur.
Good luck and feel free to connect with me whenever. We can learn together.
If you are just starting, don't even have glassware, I recommend buying a $120 Vevor glass kit from Amazon and a $100-$200 combo heat plate/stirrer. You can just about make anything with those two initial equipment buys

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm small scale so a one liter RBF. Get a 3-neck, one liter RBF, the extra necks will come in handy. Get some stoppers to plug the necks when not using them. Get a 1 liter separation funnel too, preferably with a PTFE (plastic not glass) stop cock. Always remove the stop cock after cleaning, while drying, otherwise it can get stuck and is a real bitch trying to unjam. I had to throw away a sep funnel that was "glass etched" sealed tight. Never again.