Manufacturing and Shipping the FINEST DRUGS with DIRECTION and MAGNITUDE - Vector Laboratories

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
12LIyoEK8w

Greetings!

At Vector Laboratories, we strive to consistently provide topshelf, pharmaceutical grade drugs no matter what circumstances stand in our way. The first way we pursue our goal of 100% customer satisfaction is by hiring the best and most trustworthy chemists to help us with our synthesis (some of which we have learned on BB!) so we can make sure our customers will receive the finest quality product. The second way we do this is by conducting rigorous research into the ways of customs so we have a perfect understanding on how we can stealth our product. Furthermore, we have opened shipping centers in Europe and in the USA to decrease the number of shipments that have to cross customs in order to further increase the success rate of the orders.

Customer satisfaction and opsec are always the top priorities at Vector Laboratories!

Shipping

We have developed a shipping mechanism which allows us to anonymously send packages without detection. As a result of this we are still sticking to traditional postal shipping methods. This may sound slightly counter-intuitive but if a postal order gets seized, you actually have more plausible deniability about being involved with shipments of drugs than if you get caught collecting a dead drop. Let me explain:

There is a possible circumstance that a vendor may get arrested and have his devices seized. This gives the law enforcement officers a very large opportunity to of take over the business and conduct surveillance on the largest customers by selling them some of the seized goods and watching them collect it. They will be carrying out surveillance on the dead drop location and arrest the person as they are collecting the contraband. This is all of your plausible deniability flushed down the toilet because you have gone out to a very specific location to collect drugs, showing that you were fully aware and intentional on buying and selling drugs.

On the other hand, if a substantial postal order is seized (which will be made very unlikely by our creative stealth) and law enforcement officers come to your house, you will still have plausible deniability as they will need to prove that YOU were the one who actually had the drugs sent to your address. This is because somebody else could have purposely ordered to your house to try and get you in trouble and it will not be fair for them to prosecute them without them having proof you went online to order it. If you follow the operational security standards that we are going to recommend in the how to order section, it will make it extremely unlikely and not worthwhile for law enforcement officers to be able to find any evidence that you were the one who ordered which will prevent you from being charged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I order?

First, you must agree with our terms and conditions. You can read our terms and conditions by clicking on the spoiler below.

Terms and conditions.

Please read the following and make sure you agree with them before ordering. By ordering from us, you are agreeing with our terms.

Payments.

We accept payments for our orders in Monero only. This cryptocurrency is completely untraceable with privacy enhancing features so this is the best way to make payments when buying drugs online. If you do not know how to make payments in Monero, head to our thread and look at the second post on there. It has an explanation on exactly how to acquire Monero and send payments.

FORMATS FOR DELIVERY ADDRESSES.

You must send us the delivery addresses in the correct format in order for postal orders to arrive safely. Depending on your region, please use one of the following address formats:

Customers in the United States.

NAME
HOUSE NUMBER + STREET NAME
CITY, STATE + ZIPCODE
COUNTRY

Customers in the United Kingdom.

NAME
HOUSE NUMBER + STREET NAME
TOWN
CITY + POSTCODE
COUNTRY

Customers in the European Union (not UK)
NAME
STREET NAME + HOUSE NUMBER
TOWN
ZIPCODE + CITY
COUNTRY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivery times.

Domestic deliveries: 1-7 days (The mean time is usually 2-4 days)

European deliveries (including Eastern Europe): 2-14 days (The mean time is usually 2-6 days)

International deliveries: 7-21 days (The mean time is usually 7-14 days)

Tracking.

In the United States, all orders are sent with tracking because the minimum we ship with is the USPS priority service. We do not need to send tracking numbers for US orders as you can sign up for informed delivery which automatically tracks parcels for you. In Europe, only bulk orders are sent with tracking because of the increased risk of tracked shipping (apart from some exceptions where can can arrange tracked shipping for any size).

Whatever you do, do not track an order using any kind of VPN, proxy or tor browser as that will flag the package and highly increase the chance of a seizure.

Reships in the event of seizures.

Since we ship from more than one region, we have different reship policies depending on the region the goods were sent from.

If an order has not arrived after:

-14 days for domestic
-21 days for European
-24 days for international

You are eligible for a reship. Read the reship policy below.

Reship policy for orders made in Europe.

Non-tracked orders:

These are dealt with on a case-by-case basis but you will most likely get a 50% reship.

We do not offer refunds in this case, only reships and you must provide a new address for the reship otherwise your order will get seized again.

If you have made an error such as mistyping an address etc. you are not eligible for a reship.

Orders that are non-bulk (apart from a few exceptions) are not sent with tracking for operational security reasons.

Policy for bulk orders that have been tracked or any order that has been tracked.

When ordering in bulk, it is highly recommended for you to use tracked shipping. This shows proof that the order has been seized which will give you a guaranteed 50% reship.

We do not offer refunds in this case, only reships and you must provide a new address for the reship otherwise your order will get seized again.

If you have made an error such as mistyping an address etc. you are not eligible for a reship.

Reship policy for orders made in the USA.

If your informed delivery shows that your order has been seized in the USA, you will get a 50% reship.

If you agree with this, you can now click on the spoiler below which explains how to make an order with us.

How to make an order!

Before you are even thinking about purchasing drugs online you must have an understanding on the basic operational security practices that professional buyers carry out. Remember what I wrote above about customers having more plausible deniability when ordering postal? Well, that only works when you are using good security practices such as tails, Tor, PGP and Monero when ordering. If you have never heard of these, you must do the following to be able to enjoy the wonderful world of drugs without any legal repercussions.

Step 1: If you do not already have it, download the tor browser from https://www.torproject.org/

Step 2: Once you have done this and got the tor browser working, you will now access the following link. This link is an updated instruction manual on online security which should be read from the “about” section to the “shipping” section (even though we would recommend reading it all).

(Disabling javascript is not required)

http://tortimeswqlzti2aqbjoieisne4ubyuoeiiugel2layyudcfrwln76qd.onion/bible/content/index.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you have an understanding on how tails, monero and PGP work, you can safely order from us!

You can select the product you want to purchase by looking at one of our listings on the BB-marketplace and ordering directly through the market using escrow, or by choosing something listed on this thread and sending us a DM so we can process your order. We have a step-by-step guide below for both of those options written out for you!

Ordering through the marketplace:

Step 1: Select the listing which advertises the product that you would like to purchase. Make sure you agree with our terms and conditions which you should have read first in the spoiler above.

Step 2: Either click on the “buy” button (and make sure the prices attached to the buy button correspond to the prices of the region you want to send from) and an escrow deal will automatically be created. Alternatively, if the prices attached to the listing do not correspond with the region you want it sent from or you are simply unsure about using the marketplace order infrastructure, send us a DM and we will help you process your order using the marketplace!

Step 3: Once we have accepted the deal, you must make a payment in Monero. When using the marketplace, make sure you always select Monero payments as we do not accept any other cryptocurrency apart from this. If you have read the DNM bible we linked above, you would know why ;)

Step 4: Send us a PGP encrypted form of your address so we can get your order processed.

Step 5: Once your order has arrived, finalize the deal or let us know and we will have everything sorted!

Choosing a listing on this thread:

Make sure you agree with our terms and conditions which you should have read first in the spoiler above.

You can either navigate to the marketplace and carry out the steps above, or you can send us a DM on this forum and we will guide you though the usage of the marketplace system on this forum and process your order. Once this has been done, simply follow steps 3, 4 and 5 and you will have your order!
Hello community!
This is a thread intended to help people obtain Monero / XMR if they previously only used Bitcoin / BTC to purchase items online.

First things first: Why we only accept Monero
- It is the only cryptocurrency that is anonymous, private and all-importantly untraceable.
- Decentralized
- Fungible
- Low fees and fast transaction times (usually)

How to use Monero
Never send Monero directly to a market. Whenever you buy Monero, first send it to a local wallet you control yourself.
! Exchange -> Local wallet -> Vendor/market

Wallets
The official website is https://www.getmonero.org/downloads/ where you can get the official wallet or lightweight options, they also offer mobile wallets for your smartphone if you really need to purchase drugs on the go.

KYC
KYC means Know Your Customer which translates to "tell me everything about you before you can trade" - you have to decide if you want the exchange where you obtain Monero to know who you are or not.

The best way to obtain XMR
For many people who do not have direct access to XMR is it to buy a different cryptocurrency and then exchange it to XMR later on. BTC can be used but has high fees, therefore cheaper coins like LTC are recommended.

Aggregators to get the best price
On these you enter how much XMR you want and it shows you the best exchange deal, with rankings and many details about the different exchanges, try it out, they usually show "no KYC exchanges", here you can easily trade XMR vs BTC (or any other coin like LTC)

- https://orangefren.com/
- https://kycnot.me/
- https://trocador.app/

You want to help Monero?
Maybe you run a business and can accept XMR yourself or you shop at different online stores and could ask them to accept Monero? Here is a list of multiple ways how you or they can accept it:

https://getmonero.dev/docs/accepting-monero/overview

MENU

90%+ AMPHETAMINE SULFATE PASTE
10G - €50
25G - €100
50G - €175
100G - €300
250G - €550
500G - €1000
1000G - €1800
PQ5SToqBFI

90%+ AMPHETAMINE SULFATE POWDER (dry).

1G - €15
5G - €80
10G - €150
25G - €300
50G - €550
100G - €1000
250G - €1800
500G - €2750
1000G - €3800
8cNmLS2YfG

90%+ TOPSHELF KETAMINE S-ISOMER NEEDLES
DE-EU
FR-USA
1G - €20
1G - €20
5G - €80
5G - €80
10G - €150
10G - €150
25G - €225
25G - €275
50G - €350
50G - €500
100G - €650
100G - €900
250G - €1250
250G - €1600
500G - €2300
500G - €3000
1000G - €4000
1000G - €5800
Fe82QnakgZ

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS

DE-EU SHIPPING
USA-USA SHIPPING
1G - €35
3.5G - $70
10G - €225
7G - $110
25G - €550
14G - $180
50G - €1000
1OZ - $300
100G - €2000
4OZ - $900
250G - €4000
8OZ - $1500
500G - €8000
1LB - $2500
1000G - €13,500
USPS PRIORITY + $15
HFYQj3qErM

Last edited:

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
This sounds awesome! A very friendly and professional vendor with a product that looks that good is very rare. I would love a sample to test some of the Amphetamine you offer. I've already reached out to you. Waiting on you in private messages. Thank you!

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello 👋 good looking products,love to have sample,be honest giving feedback about the product,waiting you in pm
Regards 🍀😺

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
FREE SAMPLES – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

At Vector Laboratories, we understand that trust is something that needs to be earned through never breaking our word about the quality of our product. Therefore, we will be showing our appreciation for this fantastic community by kick-starting the launch of our company with a giveaway of some free samples of our products. We are willing to give our new customers a taste of our impeccable customer service and our excellent customer satisfaction by starting a giveaway of the following:

AMPHETAMINE SULFATE PASTE
(10 selected customers will each receive a 5G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR USA CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW CAN I ENROLL IN THE GIVEAWAY?

(You must read the following in order to be able to enroll)

There are only two simple requirements that you need meet in order to enjoy a free sample. You must be a member of this forum. If your profile banner says “new member,” then you are not eligible to receive a sample as the admin will not pass your review on our product as valid. This is because the forum’s policy of free samples states that samples can only be given to “members” of the forum.

The next requirement for the giveaway is the guarantee that you will leave a review on the listing of our product on the marketplace section and on the thread you are reading through now. I would also kindly ask customers to not leave reviews anywhere else on the forum apart from the marketplace and the thread (exceptions can be made if you are recommending us to another user of the forum). As much as I enjoy your appreciation, I do not want annoyance to be caused to the administration of this forum as a result of spamming. If a review is not left after we have given you a sample, our team and other vendors may not chose to give you samples or do business with you

If you meet these two requirements, congratulations! You can receive a sample! Simply comment below on this thread stating which product you would like to sample (you are only allowed one sample of one product) and we will DM you ourselves. There is no need for you to message us after your comment as we will message you for your sample.

View previous replies…

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
is it possible still to get a sample? im in europe and i leave very honest reviews of sellers products

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Hello community!
This is a thread intended to help people obtain Monero / XMR if they previously only used Bitcoin / BTC to purchase items online.

First things first: Why we only accept Monero
- It is the only cryptocurrency that is anonymous, private and all-importantly untraceable.
- Decentralized
- Fungible
- Low fees and fast transaction times (usually)

How to use Monero
Never send Monero directly to a market. Whenever you buy Monero, first send it to a local wallet you control yourself.
! Exchange -> Local wallet -> Vendor/market

Wallets
The official website is https://www.getmonero.org/downloads/ where you can get the official wallet or lightweight options, they also offer mobile wallets for your smartphone if you really need to purchase drugs on the go.

KYC
KYC means Know Your Customer which translates to "tell me everything about you before you can trade" - you have to decide if you want the exchange where you obtain Monero to know who you are or not.

The best way to obtain XMR
For many people who do not have direct access to XMR is it to buy a different cryptocurrency and then exchange it to XMR later on. BTC can be used but has high fees, therefore cheaper coins like LTC are recommended.

Aggregators to get the best price
On these you enter how much XMR you want and it shows you the best exchange deal, with rankings and many details about the different exchanges, try it out, they usually show "no KYC exchanges", here you can easily trade XMR vs BTC (or any other coin like LTC)

- https://orangefren.com/
- https://kycnot.me/
- https://trocador.app/

You want to help Monero?
Maybe you run a business and can accept XMR yourself or you shop at different online stores and could ask them to accept Monero? Here is a list of multiple ways how you or they can accept it:

LederLappenNiere90

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I'm an Amphetamin Owl since 20 year's of testing i have a good nose developed and optimezd to offers them the people who gett the crowd ;). Can you send me
an Free Sample of the new Amphetamine Batch (both Paste and Powder)to Germany. It was such a svuave thing from you Mr. Kind Regard's Maybe a new Costumer became. It's Time to choose.

Last edited:

Magik84

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I would love to try your amphetamine paste . I have been curious to try it .

3breezy999

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm if allowed to receive a sample but I would really like to try out your product

speedykonzales

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
AMPHETAMIN-SULFAT-PASTE würde mich sehr über eine Probe für ein späteres schönes zusammenarbeiten freuen mfg

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
To all of the people with "new member" status that have enquired about samples:

We have enrolled you in and people will be randomly selected after the users with "member" and "resident" status have been selected. The sampling rule of the forum states that people who receive samples should have "member" and "resident" status :)

Last edited:

vaso

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Why you ignoring residents?I have been yesterday an member ,but today I am resident

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
My apologies, I forgot to type "residents" in that post. I have just updated it now.

Thank you for the heads up man, take care.

sarag

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Vectorlabs,
I would very much be interest in your sample amphetamine powder.
Please let me know.

Thank you!

vaso

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi I would like to have a sample of d-methamphetamine
Regards

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi, International sample request = AMPHETAMINE SULFATE PASTE. Looking forward to making it into the top 10!