Manufacturing and Shipping the FINEST DRUGS with DIRECTION and MAGNITUDE - Vector Laboratories

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
FREE SAMPLES – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

At Vector Laboratories, we understand that trust is something that needs to be earned through never breaking our word about the quality of our product. Therefore, we will be showing our appreciation for this fantastic community by kick-starting the launch of our company with a giveaway of some free samples of our products. We are willing to give our new customers a taste of our impeccable customer service and our excellent customer satisfaction by starting a giveaway of the following:

AMPHETAMINE SULFATE PASTE
(10 selected customers will each receive a 5G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR USA CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW CAN I ENROLL IN THE GIVEAWAY?

(You must read the following in order to be able to enroll)

There are only two simple requirements that you need meet in order to enjoy a free sample. You must be a member of this forum. If your profile banner says “new member,” then you are not eligible to receive a sample as the admin will not pass your review on our product as valid. This is because the forum’s policy of free samples states that samples can only be given to “members” of the forum.

The next requirement for the giveaway is the guarantee that you will leave a review on the listing of our product on the marketplace section and on the thread you are reading through now. I would also kindly ask customers to not leave reviews anywhere else on the forum apart from the marketplace and the thread (exceptions can be made if you are recommending us to another user of the forum). As much as I enjoy your appreciation, I do not want annoyance to be caused to the administration of this forum as a result of spamming. If a review is not left after we have given you a sample, our team and other vendors may not chose to give you samples or do business with you

If you meet these two requirements, congratulations! You can receive a sample! Simply comment below on this thread stating which product you would like to sample (you are only allowed one sample of one product) and we will DM you ourselves. There is no need for you to message us after your comment as we will message you for your sample.

View previous replies…

Bennypo2

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hey could I please get a free sample of amph powder :) shipped to usa

zil3

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
is it possibile to get free sample oif amph sulfate paste shipped in croatia

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
is it possible still to get a sample? im in europe and i leave very honest reviews of sellers products

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Alright, hear me out… I’ve climbed mountains (okay, fine, maybe just stairs), I've battled fierce beasts (aka deadlines), and I’ve been through a desert (more like a day without coffee), but there’s one thing that could save me from it all: **your free D-Meth sample.**

Help a hero on their quest! I promise to cherish them like they're made of gold, maybe even write a song about 'em (it’ll be a hit, trust me). And hey, if the samples are as legendary as I think they’ll be, I’ll definitely be back to buy more. Let’s make some magic happen! I live in Belgium BTW.. 😉

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
To all of the people with "new member" status that have enquired about samples:

We have enrolled you in and people will be randomly selected after the users with "member" and "resident" status have been selected. The sampling rule of the forum states that people who receive samples should have "member" and "resident" status :)

Last edited:

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Old timer here I would love to review your Meth the market is flooded with 50/50 crap I always leave a full review any questions please DM me

StormManPan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to sample you product(s).

Shaolin

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Can I have free sample?
Thanks.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Will be lovely to receive some samples from You ;)

Good luck for all!

Fare well!

^_^

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Just in case i will be lucky --->> AMPHETAMINE SULFATE PASTE

.xoxo.

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
If your from the UK you can get free sample from several members @Glitchy is one off them 🫡

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Greetings community,

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.

We still have a few D-Meth samples left but recently, the shipments of these have been halted as a result of our partners in the United States having to deal with some personal issues. They will be back within the next few days and we will start selecting people to receive samples again.

Thank you very much for your patience, I wish you all a restful weekend :)

Vector Laboratories

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything I'll be back to normal in a few days I'm looking forward to you guys's products

konsument88

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hallo ich wäre auch an einer Probe von dem dem Amphetamin in Pulver & Pasten Form sowie dem D-Meth. Amphetamin wird regelmäßig benötigt

kotkata

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
Hi, interested in testing some of your samples - AMPH or D-Meth. I always post reviews as you can see. Going to DM you separately for a question.

traktor666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i want try 90%+ AMPHETAMINE SULFATE POWDER (dry). :)