Manufacturing and Shipping the FINEST DRUGS with DIRECTION and MAGNITUDE - Vector Laboratories

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
FREE SAMPLES – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

At Vector Laboratories, we understand that trust is something that needs to be earned through never breaking our word about the quality of our product. Therefore, we will be showing our appreciation for this fantastic community by kick-starting the launch of our company with a giveaway of some free samples of our products. We are willing to give our new customers a taste of our impeccable customer service and our excellent customer satisfaction by starting a giveaway of the following:

AMPHETAMINE SULFATE PASTE
(10 selected customers will each receive a 5G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR USA CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW CAN I ENROLL IN THE GIVEAWAY?

(You must read the following in order to be able to enroll)

There are only two simple requirements that you need meet in order to enjoy a free sample. You must be a member of this forum. If your profile banner says “new member,” then you are not eligible to receive a sample as the admin will not pass your review on our product as valid. This is because the forum’s policy of free samples states that samples can only be given to “members” of the forum.

The next requirement for the giveaway is the guarantee that you will leave a review on the listing of our product on the marketplace section and on the thread you are reading through now. I would also kindly ask customers to not leave reviews anywhere else on the forum apart from the marketplace and the thread (exceptions can be made if you are recommending us to another user of the forum). As much as I enjoy your appreciation, I do not want annoyance to be caused to the administration of this forum as a result of spamming. If a review is not left after we have given you a sample, our team and other vendors may not chose to give you samples or do business with you

If you meet these two requirements, congratulations! You can receive a sample! Simply comment below on this thread stating which product you would like to sample (you are only allowed one sample of one product) and we will DM you ourselves. There is no need for you to message us after your comment as we will message you for your sample.

View previous replies…

jamesbickley

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hey how goes it, im in usa and interested in your d_ meth crystals for a detailed and thourough assessmenr and reveiw.

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score

Last edited:

Mousse

Don't buy from me
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
Of course

Stars and sea

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Find Ketamine for Bulk Sale, Hosted Only US Manufacturers

Elinabb

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
I want to sign up for a free sample

Cadar

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Looking for a sample

white_b0y

Don't buy from me
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Is there any chance for free sample of dextro meth crystal? I am from Czech Republic and I have been using meth almost ten years, but never in this crystal form. I am very curious about the effect on me. I promise to write a thorough review :).

FalteHD

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hey dear Vector Laboratories,
I am from Austria and would really Like to get a Sample of D-Meth.
Yours FalteHD

InnocentBystander23

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Can I please get some of the dextro-Meth? I'm in the U.S. and am dying for good d-Meth!! I'll give you an honest review and post pics (free of EXIF). I'm excited. Hope to get a p.m. from you. I used to make it myself back in 2000s. It's been at least 10 years since I've had legit dextrose. Please pick me!!

cocotriangle

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Hello VectorLabs! Fellow vendor showing some support! Possible for me to buy 3.5g of D-meth and shipping to Asia?

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Hello,

I apologise but we only ship within Europe and the United States.

Thank you for taking interest in our product!

Vector Labs

Iamnot61

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Am I eligible for sample

Suffi7583

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hello, I'm very interested and would like 5 pieces. Feel free to try it. Delivery should go to Frankfurt am Main. How long would the delivery time be?

d3stiny1339

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello, I need sample for DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Apologies for my delayed response.

Unfortunately, we have run out of D-Meth samples for EU customers.

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
If some who's thinking is it seller legit
I can confirm you for 💯 yes
Good quality stuff
always freandly

Don't think anymore just order

Thanks mate 🍀

Hope in the future more corporation 😺

LederLappenNiere90

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Definitly a Legit Seller, you're Quality ,good price's fast shipping and kind support.
Keep it up Guy's.
I will order soon from you. I just wanna try a free sample of your D-Meth if
this is possible ?

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I usually never ask anyone for free samples but I am looking for a new supplier for my people who like this type of product so if possible I would like a sample of the dextro crystal for US. Thanks

poshtoon

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hey I would like a sample and it sucks really to see that you only have 2 reviews for your kindness. If you look at my profile I have made many deals with different vendors and have always left a review. I have multiple shipping addresses that are safe for receiving mail. Willing to review both if needed, obviously if only one i would rather get dextro but will review both.