Methamphetamine crystallization and Ice manufacturing

bigusdickus

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Sorry but sometimes the truth needs to be laid out plain and simple unless you want an army of angry people failing at their hobby.

L-Enantiomer manufacturing? Like the inactive racemate? Might work well for the vicks corporation with those little inhalers but had little to no practical use whatsoever.

There are no 'secrets' to manufacturing PEA's. Read McMurray, Clayden, Klien, Vogel, Zubrick. Anyone claiming to be selling 'secrets' is just a snake oil salesman. There are no such thing as 'recipes' in chemistry. Recipes are recipies for harm to the chemist and those around them.

Yes L-Phenylisopropylmethylamine can produce optically pure shards with much effort and losses. The point of doing so? Kicking yourself in the nuts for no reason?

Don't take it like an insult, but constructive criticism. If I see hogwash bullshit like 'ice' from P2P without isolating the dextro enantiomer and the downright difficulty in doing so. It's bullshit. Racemic is not 'ICE', 'ICE' is D-Meth which in the past was commonly synthesized through the chiral ephedrine substrate.

Want 'ICE' ? or R-Amph? Start with the dutch resolution then move forward

metux

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This is ice Racemic,my made.Crystal meth is not ice.

Attachments

• 9Ty35JjCNU.jpg
    9Ty35JjCNU.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 355
View previous replies…

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Which route did you use to make the ice?

metux

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
P2p route,pour acetone into base)+,(add hcl 35%, 5.5.ph,and wait till evoporate, it takes week or more.If you want powder form, do normaly without acetone.

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you. May i also ask how much meth base, hlc and acetone did you use?

Win Win

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi sir i would like to ask you. I am using HCL dropwise untill PH6 then heat the liquid 105 degrees and pour in to tray and keep in the freezer. But dont have crystall come out. What is the problem? Is there any other way to solve it? Thank you.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Dear friend, you don't need to heat it up after acidification. What concentration of HCl acid have you used? Have you added the acid directly into meth free base?
P.S. Watch video about d-meth producing, which I sent above.

View previous replies…

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

Dear Mr. Barton, acetone is not available in my country, but acetone degluing agent with a purity of 80-85 can be purchased. Can acetone degluing agent replace acetone? Or can other solvents be used instead of acetone during crystallization?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, Mr. Jameson. Yes, you can use IPA. In addition, you can purify acetone by distillation.

View previous replies…

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your reply, because of the limitations of laboratory conditions, I am going to use (IPA) isopropyl alcohol. Thanks again sir!

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sir, if I want expert help, how should I contact you? How much do I need to pay for this?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You can write me DM for free.

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sorry dear sir, what proportion of IPA is needed to crystallize 100ML of meth base?