Need help about Mcat synthesis via propio

AgamemnonFromTroy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello,
I personally found out that adding all the methylamine solution at once works the best and the fastest, if the reaction mixture color progresses to an opaque, pale yellow colour and stays there for more then 40 minutes the amination should be complete and the reaction should be quenched with distilled water, giving it more time could reduce yields as side reaction products start to form, during this time vigorous stirring should be in place. As for the condenser I find it to be overkill as I've used a vigrux column in the past and couldn't notice any improvements over partially sealing my reaction flask(never fully seal your R.F. as it could lead to a built-up of pressure), a reflux condenser is mandatory if you plan on heating the reaction above 39°c(in the case that DCM is used as a solvent )id advise against heating the Reaction, opting to just let it happen without controlling the temperature.

terads

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi hector
How we can sure about our propiohenone quality if we don't have any knowledge about which propiohenone is original and make efficient in this reaction

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
It is possible to use amination in NMP or in DMSO to reduce the reaction time and it is possible to increase the yield.

terads

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Tnx bro
U sure about that if we use dmso or nmp we can more methcathinone hcl ?
And in which stage we use this alternative
Tnx for ur response ✌️