Please help me, regarding MDP2P production of MDMA

inno

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I tried a few small test pieces. Because I was in a hurry, I did not react to NaBH4 for two days, but for 4 hours. I used 50g of MDP2P oil to test, and finally only got 25g of MDMA base, and from this 25g of MDMA base, I finally got only 4g of white powder.
I have encountered some questions and want to ask for advice:
1. Regarding the methylamine-methanol solution, I used the wrong one this time because I bought 30% purity. Can I use 30% methylamine-methanol solution in a 1:1 ratio to replace the 10% methylamine-methanol solution?
2. Because I used 30% pure methylamine methanol, after I completed the NaBH4 reaction, when I used hydrochloric acid, the pH value could not be adjusted to 10.5~11. I used a lot of hydrochloric acid to adjust the pH value in place. It was normal. In this case, do I only need to use 8L of water and 8cc of 33% HCL for 1kgMDP2P to adjust the pH to 10.5 as mentioned in the process?
3. In addition, when performing this step in the future, can I omit H2O and hydrochloric acid and use hydrochloric acid gas to make adjustments?
4. If the scale is expanded in the future, can I delete the final actions added by DCM? What will be affected? What are your thoughts on simple steps that can be taken to scale up?
5. Finally, what solvent can be used to dissolve the MDMA*HCL white powder precipitated from hydrochloric acid gas and perform recrystallization?

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sodium borohydride decomposes relatively quickly in methyl alcohol. You can dilute your solution of methylamine in methanol with methyl alcohol. After the reduction reaction, you need to extract your free base with an organic solvent, then evaporate the solvent and you will get a dirty free base, it is very desirable to distill the free base in vacuum before obtaining the salt. Dilute the free base with alcohol and cool as much as possible, then pass hydrogen chloride gas to 5-6 ph with good stirring.