• Witamy w polskiej części forum. Pamiętaj, że publikowanie kontaktów (Jabber, Telegram, Signal itp.) będzie skutkować permanentnym banem! Jeśli zdecydujesz się kupić lub sprzedać coś bez użycia konta escrow i stracisz pieniądze, nie będziemy w stanie Ci pomóc.

Event Pomocnicy

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Szukam ochotnikow, ktorzy sa chetni by wspomoc rozwoj na tle logistycznym w naszym kraju.
Potrzebne sa osoby ktore beda odbierac paczki dead drop, zostawiac dead drop oraz wysylac poczta/kurierem male ilosci.
Niedlugo pojawi sie wiecej produktow - osoby ktore beda zaangazowane moga liczyc na wynagrodzenie, pomoc w chemii oraz mozliwosc wyboru "co ma byc nastepne" :)
Jesli chcesz wziac udzial w misji, ktora ma na celu ulatwienie dostepu do wysokiej jakosci produktu, bo uwazasz ze tak byc powinno, a niegodziwe jest to jakie produkty sa dostepne na lokalnych rynkach - to znaczy ze powinienes do mnie napisac

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
But your price in your country for 1kg cmc is low dealer take where price is low form him is no problem crystal is Brown yellow price need be low. U want be kingpin i see
Expect up to 20 years in prison and save less 50k€ for a lawyer food in prison. Production, trafficking, participation in a criminal group, minimum 10 years in prison. Such a laboratory catches a few every month in your country, don't think that you will be an exception, every chemical company is under surveillance when you order a larger shipment of chemicals. Two now can track your phone or the device you use. To make 6kg you need a 100l glass reactor. Next cmc costs 300€ 100g so how much would yours have to cost to pay people for dead drop and shipping??

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
no need to do big scale, just a concept, others may continue or join to do the same, everyone can find a place then i can leave but idea will work itself. Many pple have problems about quality, so its the time they can take some part in their hands and go into own synthesis, but not everybody will do that, others are needed too

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
that's very true what You said as far as i remember was same 10years ago in that sick country, don't think it get better for sure its worst now...

View previous replies…

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Its not that bad, it has a lot of pros (chemical law)

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Man believe me in a time when cops and law enforcement check the law/products/evidence there You will be waiting in jail for results up to 9 months. no doubt.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
sound bit unbelievable but that how things was works when i was living there. probably still not much change. and prison in Poland compare to UK isn't so cool, UK prisons are like low budget holiday compare to polish ones.

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Onkly law changed thats not illegal to produce drugs now :)
pple stopped to plant canbnabis, instead they do syneththic that is applied on cbd, bulk labs buy in one page and police only watches which guys again buy bulk abmount and go straight to syntetise it as I guess
product quality in streets cant be lower than it is now. Only price matters becasue nothing can regulate it besides that

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
in PL sometimes doesn't matter its legal or not, You are suspicious anyway, even when You are average civilian doing nothing.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
slippery slope in that part of EU. believe me.

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
its becasue goverments cant make drugs legal and law for that was very good to make pple go into syntehsis, see on poland who get caught. Pple who buy 100 kg precursor and 200 l of methylamine and go big scale with instruction they bought via internet and only pple like that got caught. They dont think that they can do optimal work, solvents can be distilled instaed of beeing kept in house they do "lab" canistersn can be melted.
Product quality is lowest, bhecasue only low price matters. Law still isnt good enough to make it end if you look on that side :)
it has a lot of holes as well, that are possitive so pple can get reagents/solvents.

View previous replies…

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
tbh. don't take it personally or wrong, but You know statistic and theory, me and OP above probably know reality as it is...

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I do know what you both mean

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
basically Poland is bit Wild East, law is theory, only theory. its bit like trying to setup own biz in South America... what else i can say, maybe other poles explain You better way ;)

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I am no one big :) I am no existant compared to market of drugs in Poland and it will never change.. Its all about finding others who think the same way and not a lot of them. I didnt create this post to offer joining in big scale whole country opp.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
To give You some clue, i was raided by police (home and work) just because i probably got something. that something was 0.2g of weed, i never sell or manufacture anything, just because it was possible for them cops to get a score and bonus...
Man i was arrested like a proper gangster for nothing....

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
and lucky myself after couple days they released me, without any apologies ;)

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I know how it does look sometimes... What I can tell you
They had some vision in head and they did it.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
indeed, exactly, so look now about what You wrote about chemistry law, it just doesn't work like that...

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Well I had some specific aspects in mind actually but it could be a lot of worse than it is and it probably will be for pple who produce.
Law in legal section about chemistry and trades is buissness oppurtunity in our country.