Pre-ban Cathinones. Unable to replicate. [bounty!]

Morda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well to what has been known, Dragon Eric(yes the one who “turned scammer later” /long story apparently accounts were taken over bla bla bla…) and other major China supplier, never did supply pure 4mmc it was a mixture.

I remember reading a post on different hive, where Eric apparently accidentally (or intentionally) shared some informations which were swiftly deleted. Stating proportions of 70/20/10 and 80/20. Since then it was just an ongoing debate regarding this subject. I can’t remember out of my head what was it exactly. I can try searching for the old conversation if that’s going to help anyone.

if anyone remembers they used to sell verity’s of Eric1 Eric2 Eric3 😂🤣 “same” but slightly different.

also apparently “Eric formula” was posted on sale at very steep price few years back not sure if it was real or just another scammer.

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i have also seen someone say that 4mmc from china wasn't pure, alegedly it was mixed with 3mmc, however i have no source to support that.

but it would check out if now nothing can beat chinese mephedrone, i'm no chemist but what is so different now than before?

you can make a super high quality product now just like you could before, i guess

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
Oldcool 4MMC is mixture of 3/4MMC but actually i find people preffer 3MMC because people want more of stimulation feel than the speedy calm effects of pure meph, also i see some people look for teacher im an ex chemist with lots of experience if anyone is intrested can PM me

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i have also seen this info somewhere but isn't the 3mmc the more speedy one? 4mmc has a lot more stimulation while not being speedy

TheVacuumGuy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I submitted a sample of some recent self-made mephedrone to the lab and it came out 93%, which suggests higher purity than the commercial preban sample .

So now I'm even more confused since this tastes so soft, no throat hit, effects are less. I would, without hesitation, trade in 1 kg for 250g (yes, that much of a difference)

While really, one would think a molecule == molecule.

I almost starting to think the much sought-after effects might be due to impurities or byproducts 😅 now THAT would be a paradox

Jantje

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Did they differentiate the actuall mephedrone from it’s isomer ? I got the feeling they be adding them up as the same product..

TheVacuumGuy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes, what i sent first time was 3-mmc, and this time sent 4-mmc. They differentiate very well.

TheVacuumGuy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
BONGIv90KE UMvLu8hr2b SF1dBHX6WJ 6v7iJoWLZb 8CXuYGbxUt 0Qn5J6vGcY

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱