The simplest recipe for crystal Mephedrone

Barocco

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, about Benzene, is there a way to replace it with something else, as it’s for the public forbidden to be bought here

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think toluoene should work, cause it is just the solvent for the Freebase. But im just a beginner.

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If someone make the methylamin 40% from methylamin hcl with NaOH is it necsesary to destill the methylamin or is it possible to leave the NaCl in the mixture?

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And what about the aceton? Is hardware store aceton enough or is it necsesary to destill and dry it over MgSO4?

And another stupid question: is someone able to destill in a Copper still or is a lab glasware still recommendet?

Last edited:

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In relation to my previous questions, I have now experimented a little and think that the NaCl remains in the water layer and is separated with it. The acetone from the hardware store should be enough, because it is mixed with HCl + H2O anyway, so a certain amount of water is not a problem. @OutLaw What do you think about that? Is the theory correct?

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And one more question: does the synthesis create pressure? Because tape is used as a sealant. Or is there heat? Could the complete synthesis be done in plastic bottles? The instructions are very good, but I'm missing a few side facts that describe the process in more detail so that I can better put together the necessary utensils.

Thanks a lot for an answer in some time

gamling

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi., i am ın Turkey.Where is find metylamin?

The Alchemist

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So then, what's the simplest method to maximize yields while maintaining the same procedure?

Heineken

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
u have all in video

View previous replies…

The Alchemist

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What's the main factor that affects the overall yeild in this case, use of NMP and Ethyl acetate?

Heineken

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
THF ethyl acetate nmp benzen dcm toulen ksylen u can use if u made good synthesis u get the same weigh and % pure product

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@The Alchemist;
Training and no how. But there where easyer ways with less of failure sources (everything in just 1 bottle, 2 beaker, pipett and pyrexx bowl. AND you crystalize imidiatly without powder drying first).

The Alchemist

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That is the style I'm interested in. This synthesis calls for flushing with just water, others suggest ethyl acetate solution. If I replace bezene with DCM is water sufficient or do other solvents produce better results?

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I haven't gotten to the point where I can handle the solvents yet. All I know is that DCM is heavier than water and benzene/toluene is lighter. That makes the difference. If, during acidification, the acid hits the solvent with freebase first, the meph flocculates directly. However, if the acid hits the water layer first, it becomes acidic and the freebase goes into the water. In the second variant, the water layer is then removed and placed to crystallize. The DCM layer is contaminated.

The Alchemist

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That's a good point. Thank you. I think it will be acetone at that point. As in, conduct the reaction in DCM, then flush the solution with water, seperate the layers and trash the water later. Then take the oil layer and mix it with acetone before acidiation. Maybe a different solvent would be better than water if it causes issues during acidiation.