What Drug is Popular in Your Country?

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Worldwide the answer is ALCOHOL ! Of course.

marekzmarek

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Depends on people that surrounds u in Poland. Many cannabis users, but also methamphetamine, speed, dxm, codeine (sirup, pills), coke, sudo

PavelD

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In Kazakhstan is mephedrone/mdma/weed/hash

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
For legal drugs probably pot and alcohol. Illegal drugs I am guess just based off my location but, meth, cocaine and probably fent (real opiates are getting rare on the street)

OperationHasj

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
In Holland : Hash (hasj) / weed / Cocaine / XTC / speed / MDMA / LSD / GHB and lately what is trending is 3MMC

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
My country has a very very dry market, mostly low quality amphetamine (speed), low quality weed (very rare to come across inside grown and clean flower), mdma in rare cases, shitty XTC pills with very small amounts of MDMA, and i hate to mention this, coke. Not even coke, god knows the quality of that shit. Very sad that you need godly connections to get a good and potent product over here. A regular recreational user has to sweat his ass off to get some drugs that will satisfy his needs. There is good products, but not in the wholesale. Like i said, you need to have good connections to have a good time sadly.

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Aka: immigrate to Ibiza.