Example of isomer separation for Meth

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Dear Mr.
Use L tartaric acid to separate the free base according to your method.
I got a chewing gum-like substance while stirring, and once I stopped stirring everything turned into a very hard white solid. A whole piece.
Is this correct?

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Yes

View previous replies…

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It won't turn liquid the liquid is mixed with the hard solid you must crush it to vacuum filtration and get the liquid.
About freebase yield from p2p is ok if not steam distilled p2p used.

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Dear Mr.

I used L tartaric acid to separate the free base. Vacuum gives liquid. Alkaline PH-13. Free base is obtained.

Stir the free base. Join HCI. PH value -2. I wanted to adjust the pH to -3. But the pH suddenly dropped. I'm careful to add very little HCI. The pH value has always been around 7 in the beginning. Then suddenly it drops to -2.

Heat to 130°. Pour into a container with 10 volumes of chilled isopropyl alcohol. A lot of powder immediately appeared in the container. Shouldn't we get crystals?

What did I do wrong?

Sir, please help me.

novato

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The next step after the separation of the isomers would be to add sodium hydroxide dissolved in water, to the remaining tartaric acid, hydroxide is added until you reach ph13 and oil is made, this oil will be cooked with thiol and percadox, in the following way or process.
To each 30 litres of oil, add 2 litres of thiol or thiol, boil it until it reaches 160 degrees centigrade, once you reach that temperature, add 2 kilos of percadox little by little because it will make a reaction, stir it so that all the percadox is dissolved and homogeneous and maintain the temperature for 10 minutes more.
Then it is left to cool at room temperature and the next day or once it has cooled down, tartaric acid is added again as in the first process to separate the isomers and then the cycle that appears in the image is repeated.

View previous replies…

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello,

What is the source of that info please?
Thanks.

novato

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It has already been done, which is why the explanation is so detailed.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I don't know the source of that process but adding perkadox at high temp has a big risk of explosion, in fact it shipping only could be done in special containers to have a temp below 20C and that's not to mention the difficulty in obtaining that product, which makes it necessary to be very sure about the process to try to obtain it.

novato

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If you do a reaction at this temperature and that is what favours the l isomer to become d

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
And whats the source of that process please?Thanks.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
And another important problem here is that Perkadox is a brand name and has many different products for initiators (Di(4-tert-butylcyclohexyl) peroxydicarbonate,AIBN, AMBN, ...)each one works different in amount and temperatures I guess that for that process Di(4-tert-butylcyclohexyl) peroxydicarbonate is used but AIBN could be used too in correct ratio.

subzero

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is it true that levo salts will start to pp if l-tartaric acid is added in excess ?

Jorg

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
We call it Netherlands ship method of recycle. Heard only good things about it,didnt try it out yet. Thanks for the post.

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Please help, after mixing amd leaving it overnight it turned out pink.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Pink color normally means too acid but not in 100% of cases also could be impurities from your freebase, check the PH should be around 4 anyway I dont see any precipitate in your pic.

View previous replies…

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I used clean distilled meth freebase. The PH is 4.5-5. There are no precipitate. And it only heat up to around 30 degrees during vigorous mixing. There was no precipitate that showed even during mixing

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Tell me all details if not can't know where is the possible problem.

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I mixed 160ml water and 70 grams tataric acid then added 100 grams distilled freebase with heavy stirring (using magnetic stirrer). It got aqueous cloudy but with no precipitate, then left it overnight and found it pink in the morning

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I used l-tartaric acid (cas 87-69-4)

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Is there some thick material appearing on the walls of the beaker during stirring?
If there is. Use a glass rod to scratch the side of the beaker. Will help with crystallization.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Try 150ml h2O+80gr tartaric once dissolved add the freebase with heavy stirring until solid mass formed could take some minutes.

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ok thanks il try that, il come back with results

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
On my experience I think it needs more time stirring it's getting thick and finally solid.

hunter12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
This is how it is

Attachments

• veQtKRZfEY.jpg
    veQtKRZfEY.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25