4-MMC and what you actually get.

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In 3h form 2b4m to mmc HCl crystal
Dont need use aceton IPA alkohol dcm no need filtr it on buchnner funnel.
Shake & Bake.

Attachments

• NVy0iz8pQL.jpg
    NVy0iz8pQL.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 9bWp8FJsgt.jpg
    9bWp8FJsgt.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 36

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Very sad to see that nowadays you dont even get what you ask for.. Drug markets are not what they were.

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Bulshit if u know how to made then u have almost for free all drugs

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I agree but im talking about the street market, not about synthesizing them yourself. Formulate my message first then act smart.

Reactions: $!$

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am very glad I stumbled upon this thread. Thanks so much for sharing! I've been looking everywhere for exactly what you provided which is basically just a list of what these things 'really' are. With An AI's help I was able to create the attached chart that lists all the reagents listed at the beginning of the thread.
From the AI:
The strength column is based on subjective reports and may vary depending on individual reactions and dosages. The expense column represents the cost of the reagents needed to synthesize the compound. The purity column represents how close the compound is to actual mephedrone in terms of purity.
Still having trouble prodding AI in to giving clearer descriptions of each compound but the way it sits now I found it pretty helpful. But it raised questions for me: Why is Chloromethcathinone listed as 'highest' Purity, lowest cost, yet 'Weak' effects? Same with N-cyclohexyl Methylone? ('cept for cost)

@BevItUp "Also, it seems like all the vendors are in EU. This seems like the kind of product someone could get rich quick with in the US. Especially if they made a quality product so people would know what it should be..."
Couldn't agree with you more!! So many people asking for the real deal over here and I intend to give it to them. But strong... Not weak? lol

I really appreciate all your insight too @Gordon Ramsay!

Attachments

• qtzGQpAO0i.png
    qtzGQpAO0i.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 8

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
3cmc is like speed or meth is hard sleep on next day

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
IT is 3cmc much lab cant made like this glass much is dirty Brown yellow if u made it u can made milion $ 100kg can made about 1 day

Attachments

• Yto7VeRW9z.jpeg
    Yto7VeRW9z.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
🤑🤤🤑

Perhaps I will attempt 3CMC first???

Reactions: $!$