Biohackers. Free mephedrone samples. Dead drops

ElFakkquito631

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I would work for you in new York city for a small percentage of substances. I would work to build trust. There's a giant untapped market here.

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
The BB team is looking for new employees.

Requirements:
- Receive a dead drop of mephedrone in quantities of 50g (minimum batch at start-up).
- Package in 25 packets of 2g each.
- Hide 25 dead drops in secure locations.

Conditions:
Required deposit of €100
After selling the product, the contractor will receive €15 for each successful dead drop sold
15*25=375 euro +100 euro deposit.

Work is always there. Earn with us from 300 euros a day, dedicating just a few hours. If interested, please contact me in private messages. @HEISENBERG @Madre

View previous replies…

ElFakkquito631

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Fed? Lol I'm just asking if they supply me with the customers to deliver too. It sounds to me like that's how it works. I'm not sure I get how they are doing things. They said I'll earn up to 300 euro per day so I was asking how it was possible? Do they make an order to them and then I deliver product? Fed lol I've been on the scene since 2014 I don't need your shit when I'm asking them a question. About how it works

TheMapleSyrup

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Biohackers sent me a generous free sample of 4MMC. Delivery was quick. I took it to getyourdrugstested.com and had it FTIR tested. It's pure. See for yourself, code word is 'Saskatoon'

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
that is interesting, mine looked a bit different, there are 4 different photos on that site from the same day and they look different from eachother. only 2 resemble my sample.

im 100% positive what i had wasnt mephedrone, and if it was that was the worst 4mmc i have ever done, it was weaker than dirty 3cmc

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
update:

i have read their FAQ and their FTIR machine cannot tell apart structurally similar analogs and new or rare substances that arent in their catalog (like 4mec for example which is very rare)

so that test didnt really prove anything, has to be a false result

this garbage cannot be mephedrone, that resembles 4mec with all of its aspects and doesnt come close even to a 40% pure meph

View previous replies…

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Okay dudee! IS IT really necessary to write 100 messages on how the product from BioHackers wich you got for FREE did not satisfie your needs?? We got it, you did not recieve what you wanted, but are you in a position to camplain on stuff you got for FREE? If you always want top grade stuff and get what you ask for, it always has a price. Go ahead and find yourself a vendor who will provide stuff wich will satisfie you. BioHackers team is already generous enough handing out free samples for everyone on the forum and you are here complaining about it. Get your shit together man, leave your unexplained frustration out of it.

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
yes because it is a scam, what don't you understand?

it was generous from them to send a big sample but they shouldn't sell this as mephedrone when it isn't.

i do this for the people that look forward to buying something, i would like someone to do this for me if i wanted to buy a good REAL product. if i bought this i would be mad asf, what i am doing is trying to prevent someone to lose their money.

i'm a commited reviewer, i will help other honest vendors that sell what they advertise.

tf do you mean if i want top grade stuff and get what i ask for it will have a price 🤣🤣🤣

so i have to pay more for something i should already get?

if it's advertised as 4mmc, it should be 4mmc.

i do this for the users

some people are already dissapointed because they wanted to get a product that is advertised, not some barely working analog.

and yes i will find a vendor that satisfies my needs and will happily promote him and lead customers towards him :)

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I understand your point perfectly dont worry. But is it fucking necessary to leave dozens of comments everyday?? Leave a review on it if you did not already and give your keyboard a rest for a change.

NucleuZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Amphetamine in its pure form has become unprofitable for sale to European manufacturers for many reasons, the main reasons are the difficulty of obtaining BMK these days, as well as the alternative production of methamphetamine from the same raw materials, which allows you to get more profit. The only way amphetamine can be on the market today is to dilute it.

Reactions: $!$

NucleuZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
in 2008-2010 was RC project

weedwholesale

worlwide from UK and Latvia

Cristalius 3,4 MMC

pure quality class A

NucleuZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
and what about UA ?

matmotoken

Don't buy from me
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member
How can I get a free sample?
(Slovakia)

NucleuZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
alpha pvp

try or mdpv

its called supercoke
mtv )))

Xplodernitrate

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I see all these people complain about receiving samples..
well lucky to those people because unfortunately I paid for 100g around 2 months ago and biohackers never shipped it, kept me in escrow until the other day when I finally cancelled it for waiting for so long.

Initially I was told they had the item there, then suddenly they no longer had any and I had to wait for them to synth more, all in the meantime I see people receiving samples and posting here, I'm thinking now surely he can't be sending out those samples to people because I've paid for my items and I'm getting the waiting treatment, I was so pissed..

Seeing all these reviews about bad product also has made me really thankful I didn't wait any longer for some rubbish to turn up,

For a heavily advertised vendor by the board you'd expect a far better service, absolutely appalling.

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
sorry to hear that man, that was my point in writing all these comments, to warn people.

if a vendor is sending out such a bad product that's not even what is advertised, something is up.

they send it out 2g to everyone for almost a year now, maybe they bought a large quantity of a shit analog, know very well what they have and want it gone so they hand it out.

glad you did get your money back and hopefully you're happy with your decision, trust me you did not miss out.

augustozero

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hey you can try city of Athens in Greece, I can make easy the game here for you

biocandys

Don't buy from me
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
1.8 for free super fast, to Spain. Nices camuflage like invisible. Is Frost time i try 4mmc ( in theory). That drug IS terriblel, yes 30mg in the cofee, And 20 in a line sone estimulation , funcional. But not like high. After in the evening i try couplel lines of 60 MG, And yes, nices high, like sone kind of mdma mixed with cocaine, but so short, maibe 15 minutes, And terriblel craving. Luky my grifriend gobserious And tell stop with that. Maibe IS nices to tale 100 MG oral, And. Have a trip of this, bit in lines, i trip out with the craving of this. Only i try 3fmc, speacking arround cathinone, but 3fmc have les euforia but more sex estimulation And less craving. This lines yes makes you nices high butbso short the efecto. And i see redosificate stack the stinulant , provably att all i use ... I sacel It andi tell, but provably 200 or 150 And i star to feel over estimulantes, bruxismo. Im so sensiuive tonestimulants. And at the end i was sleepy, that suprise me a lot, because if i use anfetamine i dont sleed all night with 100 MG... Like imposible. That was something nices. I have buy It 1 gran of 4mmc, from a reputate Seller from Spain. And IS analizated from EC , i try It And i tell if IS Same. Because today i feel a bit bad, but maibe IS because yestarday intry amanita muscaria microdose tonhelp to sleep And maibe IS that the feeling i have thia morring. Or maibe IS normal in 4mmc , i read this think IS toxic, like , piros And kath IS toxic not need to be bad sinthrtides or bull shits IS her natural, but 3fmc dont make me feel this way Next day. I update whe i try tho other 4mmc.

Is Same with the craving And the short efecto, i weit 4mmc have like more long efect And the high was more long but shit was terriblel short , nices high vit terriblel short. I can undestand the people eat this compulsive.

I need to read more about ifinuse. Like dont do lines, And use like a stonacal. But shit if this produce this hangover i think IS not my drug, because yestarday i use small doses , And normatly i dont feel hangover never with nothing, And i feel like ny nose irritated.

Defendih biohakers my intuition tells me IS good 4mmc or other cationen, looks nices, Burns a bit, but i think IS not my drug 4mmc or i need to use in other way, like one dose, in capsule. Maibe like i say, i feel werid because th amanita microdose.

The good yes or yes, the nices feeling of the substances. The bad IS th short efecto And the craving, more or less like cocaine. Ad the good for me was the posicility to sleep after use It. That was a Big goal of this drug.

I actualice when i try the other mefedrone analizated andi report.

Spikkels

Don't buy from me
Language
🇳🇱
Reaction score
You Guys have A-PVP A-PHP A-PIHP for sale ?