Complete MDMA synthesis from Sassafras oil with Al/Hg

smokeyltda

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
For doing the oxidation, which acid is better for giving a higher yield, formic or acetic?

Camilo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can this work for MDA synthesis from M.D.phenylacetone?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
View previous replies…

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Huh, that piece of trivia is complete news to me. Then again Uncle Fester seems to delve into chinacat levels of fanfiction at times so who knows. Got a DL for that book perhaps?

I've been very interested in the MDMA/MDA differences lately.

InLikeFlynn

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you see when MDA was first made illegal and the the fact that MDMA wasn’t popular until a decade or so after that then it makes it seem kinda obvious.

agapitolopez

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi , is possible to obtain safrole For Piper auritium and ,another solvent For substitute nitroethane

DarkMarlboro

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes is possible you can obtain very pure safrole form piper a. Oil, but you need to purify and destill, with 28% acetic acid and grain alcohol, the idea is to separe the eugenol from the oil and the other compounds, use nitromethane instead of nitroethane, you can find this chemical 50/50 methanol nitromethane in formula 1 gas can

tinaprochem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Professional, detailed video guidance(y)

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi, it isn't our video. It is from Hamilton's Pharmacopeia studio. This video was deleted from YT as our.

chemistry.mob

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
My friend, when do you plan to make a video of the chemical synthesis of MDP2P from PMK ethyl glycidate, and the chemical synthesis of MDMA from MDP2P? many users of this forum need these synthesis, I am willing to cooperate economically.
thank you!!

Maya

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,if I had mpk or 2-prepanon,
From any steps i can begin.

diogenes

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for pointing me to the right topic Patton. So if I have MeNH2 dissolved in MeOH according to your generator, then just mix the MDP2P oil into this MeOH and add this mixture to the AlHg amalgam? Is it necessary to have no water in this reaction at all (completely dry)? I quite like the amalgam preparation in the P2NP to Amphetamine synthesis, because it rinses out any excess HgCl2 with the water, can even be washed a few times (as recommended in the video), but in this amalgam generation it is impossible to get rid of all of the water. Would this be a problem in this route? (So would small amount of water be problematic in the reductive amination of MDP2P?)

diogenes

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, so do you think it is a reasonable improvement to the process (preparing the amalgam in water first, then wash it at least once, and only then adding the methanol-MeNH2-MDP2P mixture to the slightly wet amalgam), or is it totally unnecessary. I don`t like the idea of a lot of mercury salt floating around while my product is being created, even if I know that it will be removed later on and there is no to little chance of the end-product being contaminated with HgCl2. This would add an extra layer of security, or just some extra work?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I guess it isn't necessary. Actually, this procedure isn't too hard and doesn't take a lot efforts.

T0lek511

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Where you buy sassafras oil?

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you aren't already part of a network it's generally advised to distill it yourself as the bark is somewhat less watched.

Glocker

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I live in Argentina is easy get Sassafras oil.

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I was watching a newscast about park vandalism a couple weeks ago. After a few seconds I realized that the whole park behind the guy was populated by young Sassafras trees. They were all about a meter tall and appeared to have been planted at the same time. I thought it was kinda funny because either the city planted them, or someone is using the park as an MDMA farm. 😏

Actually in the southeastern US it grows everywhere. It's used in a bunch of natural remedies, and is the flavor for root beer. Native American's used it medicinally as well.