Mephedrone (4-MMC) synthesis; easy to perform- high yielding

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It's very strange what's going on here. You post a method and instead of a stimulating discussion, the first comment comes from an apparently confused guy who can do everything much better and faster. How he does it ?, he doesn't tell us this retard.

Then the next one shows up and wants to badmouth the method via pseudo-scientific contributions and remote analysis and thereby acquire customers for his synthesis business, shady.

And finally, Prof. Smart-ass, posts some cynical comments and provides exactly 0 constructive suggestions.

We're not in court here, I don't have to prove anything. The purity of the sample from the academic version was carried out in a professional laboratory with NMR spectra, Infrared and UV spectra, electrospray ionisation mass spectra etc.

I'll think twice about posting anything at all, so it's pointless. In the good old hive forum, a completely different style was cultivated. What a pity.

View previous replies…

Researcherr

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't take personally what the people here post, some of them are smart-asses other know what they talk but would rather make money on their synthesis methods and they don't understand what sharing of knowledge means.

Post your reactions and methods, we can all share and learn from it.

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
@Researcherr
thank you for your kind words. You are right, you should just ignore these guys, though on some days not so easy *grin`*.
By the way, look what this joker answered you. There I make a remote diagnosis: mental disorder in an advanced stage. Take care.

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
For the dumb ones, my signature is specifically for the slick asses who write me in private messages with questions about how to make 10 kg at a time, some of them apparently think that I owe them what. My signature means that I'm not going to help fucking factories for free. You need to be able to take criticism to the point, do you think that your work is of value to the community? No, it does not, in neighboring topics and the output gets higher and the purity is clearly, even without analysis, higher. If you think that you have done something unique, then you are mistaken.

View previous replies…

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
@w2x3f5 I would suggest ending the discussion and just let the other forum members decide what is of value to them and what is not.
I think a rivalry about who has the better methods is not in the spirit of the founders of this forum.

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I told you everything about your method, the yield of the substance and impurities. And you don't need to tell someone if you can't see behind you.

cartelloszetas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Show what crystal u get if u say i made pure mmc

cartelloszetas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
U say u can use to wash
Tetrahydrofurane, (Aceton)
No only IPA alkohol and ethyl acetate also u can use and is much more to get in much country

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
sure, you can use other solvents. From my experience, THF simply has the best cleaning effect, especially better than acetone.

cartelloszetas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Now your is dirty when u throw acid and aceton my is xD total white milk when dont need wash any time xD

Attachments

• txh1CYjAuc.jpeg
    txh1CYjAuc.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 261
  • Ff0vq2pweK.jpeg
    Ff0vq2pweK.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 594

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Congrats, so your product looks like this after the reaction time is over and before any washing/cleaning, correct? If so, we all are curious about your mysterious method to obtain a super clean product out of a reaction, which is per se not clean with a couple of side reactions. ;)

cartelloszetas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I dont wash nothing i throw acid and aceton mix and get this all.u need know what u do freebase i made in 30min

Attachments

• hfIBVetilv.jpeg
    hfIBVetilv.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 650
View previous replies…

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
:unsure: 30 min. then the solvent can´t be DCM, maybe ethyl acetate? And then u throw in acetone along with 37% HCl ? Am I getting closer ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
cool (y)(y)(y), will try it , what temperature do you use ?

ice4mmc

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Podaj Wickr.me/singal/tegram Potrszebuje odpowiedzi na pytania, solidnie zapłacę, lub nawiąże współpracę :)