The simplest recipe for crystal Mephedrone

RWG13

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Its possible to adaptate this method for 3-cmc, via changing 2b4m to 2b3c?

View previous replies…

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
U can marę crystal when u have freebase and this proces is 1 day

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
for the love of god why in the fuck would you want to make this crap 'cause i know damn well you're not making this for yourself.

stop poisoning people and make a good substance like 4mmc or 3mmc, hell, make even 2mmc but leave these chlorinated cats the fuck alone.

i promise you people will be 1000x more satisfied and will come back for more 4mmc

RWG13

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Chlorinated cathinones is not the same with chlorinated amphetamines. Welbutrin is 3 chlorinated cathinone to, and people eat it in quantities 200-300 mg daily for years.
All speculation about toxicity of 3-cmc based on neurotoxicity of 4-chloramphetamine. But 4-CA cause serotonin neurotoxicity because is a potent serotonin releaser lika MDMA, and mechanism of neurotoxicity is same, but more powerful.
MDMA raise serotonin by 900%
4-CA 1100%
And both of them last for 4-5 hours
3-CMC rise serotonin by 300% for 30-45 minutes.
Any other stupid questions?

mefistofeles

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
yes, you speak a bunch of bullshit because i didn't say anything about neurotoxicity, let alone serotonin toxicity.

not sure where you got that from, also didn't say anything about chlorinated amphetamines, weird.

i didn't even say anything about any kind of toxicity, you just jumped straight to conclusions.

wellbutrin has been around for a long time and is well researched, it wouldn't be a medication otherwise.

wellbutrin also isn't cytotoxic, while 3cmc is, straight poison. shit makes holes in your nose (i know thats not what cytotoxicity is about but still), and about that neurotoxicity.

while it isn't proved yet i believe that it has to be true, one night with 3cmc worsens my HPPD by a fuck ton and leaves my vision impaired for more than one week, while 2 day binge on 4mmc which releases more serotonin than MDMA makes my vision worse for 2 days and its less impairing than 3cmc.

also has to be toxic to dopamine because its effects resemble early signs of parkinsons, shaky limbs or tremors, shaky breath, quiet speech, impaired memory, impaired walking and coordination, stiff emotionless face, stooping.. and it lasts for a few days after taking it.

the studies on 3cmc's neurotoxicity haven't been even conducted yet, so this isn't 100% not true. this analogy to chlorinated amphetamines doesnt proove or disproove anything.

i do have a stupid question, will you disproove the fact that 3cmc is CAUSTIC/TOXIC NOT NEUROTOXIC?

learn how to read or don't jump straight to conclusions.

what i meant by "poisoning" is that its extremely harmful and toxic to organs and cells

WalterFan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Does anyone making a higher yield from this synthesis ?

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Me 70%

WalterFan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You mean followed this post completely could reach such high yield or there’s any trick ? I just still has a little confuse about the NMP, after the methylation, should I acidify it immediately or adding NMP is necessary part ? If it’s necessary, then what it does to the synthesis ? I just curious about it

Reactions: $!$

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Made and u will see simple

RWG13

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
This recipe can be adapted for methcathinone/ethylcathinone?
Just with replacement of 2b4m with 2b-propiophenone and methylamine with ethylamine in case of ethylcathinone?

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
If u use 2b4m and ethyloamine u get 4mec

WalterFan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I just make it once, I make methylene solution myself, I used cold distilled water for it, then I add it to 2b4mp with benzene, somehow I already can see the separation of layers, anyone can help me ? Because I wash it with water on next step, eventually the outcome is so little, I’m afraid the product was left in the water layer, instead of the top organic layer