Manufacturing and Shipping the FINEST DRUGS with DIRECTION and MAGNITUDE - Vector Laboratories

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
FREE SAMPLES – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

At Vector Laboratories, we understand that trust is something that needs to be earned through never breaking our word about the quality of our product. Therefore, we will be showing our appreciation for this fantastic community by kick-starting the launch of our company with a giveaway of some free samples of our products. We are willing to give our new customers a taste of our impeccable customer service and our excellent customer satisfaction by starting a giveaway of the following:

AMPHETAMINE SULFATE PASTE
(10 selected customers will each receive a 5G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

DEXTRO-METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR USA CUSTOMERS
(7 selected customers will receive a 1G sample)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW CAN I ENROLL IN THE GIVEAWAY?

(You must read the following in order to be able to enroll)

There are only two simple requirements that you need meet in order to enjoy a free sample. You must be a member of this forum. If your profile banner says “new member,” then you are not eligible to receive a sample as the admin will not pass your review on our product as valid. This is because the forum’s policy of free samples states that samples can only be given to “members” of the forum.

The next requirement for the giveaway is the guarantee that you will leave a review on the listing of our product on the marketplace section and on the thread you are reading through now. I would also kindly ask customers to not leave reviews anywhere else on the forum apart from the marketplace and the thread (exceptions can be made if you are recommending us to another user of the forum). As much as I enjoy your appreciation, I do not want annoyance to be caused to the administration of this forum as a result of spamming. If a review is not left after we have given you a sample, our team and other vendors may not chose to give you samples or do business with you

If you meet these two requirements, congratulations! You can receive a sample! Simply comment below on this thread stating which product you would like to sample (you are only allowed one sample of one product) and we will DM you ourselves. There is no need for you to message us after your comment as we will message you for your sample.

View previous replies…

shrekanonymous

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
hey hey. US here. Looking to get samples of your dextro-methamphetamine. I’ve been looking for truely clean product for a while now and Yours looks like it could be what I’ve been needing. the product in my area has takin a serious decline lately and if a review on this thread and being a member is what’s needed then count me in. I look forward to doing business with you guys and I Hope to hear from you soon

jojoe21

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Im interrested for a amphvitamin sample please

Fangs

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello, is there a chance to try out meth sample?

Ricardo10

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
there are still free samples available, you have very good prices compared to most people and the products look really good, I'm curious about their quality I am interested in amphetamine or D-Meth now it depends on what you have available.

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
@Fangs and @Ricardo10

We no longer have and D-Meth samples left in the EU.

We have D-meth samples available in the USA and amphetamine samples left in the EU

Ricardo10

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Pot lua una de amphetamina? Sunt din UE

tatoo

Don't buy from me
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Hola aun es posible recibir una muetra de amphetamina , o de sulfato de amphetamina , soy de europa. si no es posible ,como puedo hacer un pedido de sulfaro , por que en opciones de compra no esta. Gracias
Un saludo

Hello is it still possible to receive a sample of amphetamine, or amphetamine sulphate, I am from Europe. If it is not possible, how can I order sulphate, because it is not in the purchase options. Thank you
Best regards

rednight1337

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi there, Vector. Can I try a sample of your amphetamine sulfate powder? I live in the US.

Thanks!

rednight1337

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Oops, nevermind. Disregard the last post. I sent you a DM, Vector.

Happymeal13

Don't buy from me
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Good day, could I have a sample? :) best d-meth? :)
If there are any left, I would be very happy (Czech Republic)

Thank you, have a nice day :)

pinchetomas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yo, US customer. Would love to sample your Meth. Thanks

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
All of our European Amphetamine and D-Methamphetamine samples are finished!

THERE ARE NOW ONLY 3 USA-USA D-METH SAMPLES REMAINING.

IF INTERESTED, COMMENT BELOW ASAP BEFORE THESE SELL OUT

REseBox212

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi! Very interested in D meth sample (EU Ger)! Thanks :)

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I am delighted to hear your interest in our product! We currently do not have any free samples left but we would be more than happy to sell you some :)

I have sent you a message.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hi! any free samples of meth and amphetamines available for UK delivery?

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
IM in US and am probably seeing this too late but if not I would love a sample of the dextro.

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Old timer here I would love to review your Meth the market is flooded with 50/50 crap I always leave a full review any questions please DM me