Methamphetamine from ephedrine tablets

slepyyz

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have bought these:

Can i extract pseudoephedrine from them and if yes how?

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So you have ibuprofen and pseudo HCl in your pills. Also, whatever the inactive ingredients are, but it's not so important. Pseudoephedrine is not very soluable in acetone.
Ibuprofen is soluable in acetone. Most likely, so is the coating on the pills, and perhaps (hopefully) some of the inactive ingredients. So if there is a color coating, wash it off with cold dry acetone. After you get it off, then crush the pills and dissolve everything into cold dry acetone again. Keep the solids, this is your PSE, get rid of the liquid. Repeat this atleast 3 times. Try to only use just enough acetone to do the job and no extra. Make sure it is cold as you can get it and dry with a dessicant (Mg2SO4) - No moisture! Otherwise you are just wasting your PSE.

After you washed with acetone and you have your solids, now dissolve the solids in dry methanol. PSE is very soluable in methanol. Ibuprofen and the color coating is also, but we got rid of them with the acetone already. So the only other thing with our PSE in the methanol is whatever inactive ingredients that are soluable in methanol that the acetone didn't wash away. If you are doing a SNB, these trace inactives probably won't matter because the SNB reaction is 'dry' - there is little to no H2O, however, if you are doing a RP cook, you may want to check your inactive ingredients and their soluability properties and try to remove them if you need to. You will want to perform this BEFORE you dissolve your solids in methanol. If the only ingredient left with your solids that is soluable in methanol is your PSE, then you don't need to worry. Pour your methanol in an evaporation dish and let it evaporate. Wash your solids with methanol atleast 3 times, filter it very well and combine all of the methanol and let it evaporate. It will crystalize in your dish and you can scrape up some pretty decent grade PSE for experimentation. You should be good to go forward with your PSE at this point.

Good luck, take care.

zaners

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Have you searched the forum..I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with a extraction with the same ingredients of these pills

bunnygod

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
so we dont have Sudafed tablets in my country so can i use Tablet contains a combination of paracetamol, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine as its active ingredients for Extraction of pseudoephedrine

UrbyDOPE

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Where can I get right temperatures and duration of heating for these routes?

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Boiling = heating temperature, without the most accurate time, unless a chromatograph is used.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
All the previous programs have been completed, but every time hydrogen chloride is introduced, there is no sediment produced, and toluene is also dried with anhydrous sodium sulfate. What is the reason

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
May I ask how to dry toluene after extraction? Is there no white sediment when toluene is not dried and hydrogen chloride is introduced

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can you ask why there is no white solid after introducing hydrogen chloride after toluene extraction? How to dry solid under high vacuum

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Are you sure that all the reagents in front of you are correct? Whether to adjust the alkali to PH10+ after the reaction is completed. Add anhydrous sodium sulfate or anhydrous magnesium sulfate to the dry solvent. White precipitation will occur immediately after the hydrogen chloride gas is passed in.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Is it okay if the pH value exceeds 10? However, DCM did not replace toluene

piloten

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
As I expected when I looked into it a bit. İbuprofen is insoluble in water But Pseudo is %90 freely soluble in water. Has anyone tried it?

Unknownone

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I’m looking for a method for these pills also

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If Ibuprofen is insoluable in H2O and PSE is ~%90 soluable in H2O. What more of a method do you need? If you can't figure out to extract and clean those pills knowing that then you need to hit the books my friend. I would hold off on cooking or doing anything serious until you can walk through the process mentally without having to refer to a recipe or notes. In other words, really digest the material, and KNOW it, like you know 2+2. If things start going wrong and you don't know whats wrong or why, you may not have time to look for something to read. Everything you need to know about reducing ephedra/pseudo can be found on these forums more or less, it's all already been posted or said, just keep digging. If you really get stuck I can help with some advice. Good luck. o7

Jumin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,

What I wanna ask is that, how much of Meth would be produced using this method from let's say 10 Grams of Pseudoephedrine???

Also, I am of the view that the product we get at the end of this procedure is in powder like form and we have to pass it through the other tartaric acid procedure present on this same site, am I right?

Waiting for your kind response.
Regards.

Sassypants

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
how much of Meth would be produced using this method from let's say 10 Grams of Pseudoephedrine???

Noone can say. How bad is the GAK. are you doing red, white and blue? cold cook? Nazi with lithium. Did you do proper mol ammount and not just eye ball. Noone can say without more info

Also, I am of the view that the product we get at the end of this procedure is in powder like form and we have to pass it through the other tartaric acid procedure present on this same site, am I right?

no

e is most commonly produced either from l-ephedrine or d-pseudoephedrine, while racemic d,l-methamphetamine is most commonly produced from 1-phenyl-2-propanone (P2P; also known as phenylacetone and by several other, more obscure names and acronyms).

Jumin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your response,

Also, I'm sorry I'm new to all this stuff so I might be asking questions that would look stupid if look from the perspective of an expert.

"" Noone can say. How bad is the GAK. are you doing red, white and blue? cold cook? Nazi with lithium. Did you do proper mol ammount and not just eye ball. Noone can say without more info. "

I was talking about this same process demonstrated in this video. Like using pseudoephedrine and Red Phosphorus. Let's make two scenarios here; One, Let's say I did it perfectly and used extremely precise measures. Two, I did it first time and like my stuff( raw materials, reagents solvants) was intermediate level of purity and I did an average job. Then how much purity and yield I can achieve?

"e is most commonly produced either from l-ephedrine or d-pseudoephedrine, while racemic d,l-methamphetamine is most commonly produced from 1-phenyl-2-propanone (P2P; also known as phenylacetone and by several other, more obscure names and acronyms)."

Does that mean the white powder like product we got at the end of this whole process was the final product?? And, it needs no further processing or anything it's the same "ice, crystal meth" sold on the street?? If so, why was it in the powder form and not in the crystal form as we usually see it?? And, how can we crystallize it?

Also, in most of the videos I see that at the end of the process they call their final product ( this very same powder like product) methamphetamine hydrochloride and not ONLy Methamphetamine? Why is that so? is ice or crystal meth we usually know that it's only methamphetamine but actually it is methamphetamine hydrochloride and the word hydrochloride is just not mentioned but it is always there as silent word? Or Hydrochloride we get at the end is extracted using another process to purify the final product which is then ONLY Methamphetamine (ice, crystal meth)?

Sassypants

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Again noone can tell you. For example, Are you new? mechanical loses happen more when you are new for example. With that again WE can't tell what you are doing red, white blue? Do you plan on making HI with PH down or similar phosphorus based fertilizers? What about phosphorus strike pads. How well did you clean it. Etc etc., did you buy it. You see we can't tell you because there are to many variables including, Over reduced or unreduced pusedo ephedrine vs the meth you want and no way to tell without a proper lab sadly

Jumin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Also, any advice on this???

"e is most commonly produced either from l-ephedrine or d-pseudoephedrine, while racemic d,l-methamphetamine is most commonly produced from 1-phenyl-2-propanone (P2P; also known as phenylacetone and by several other, more obscure names and acronyms)."

Does that mean the white powder like product we got at the end of this whole process was the final product?? And, it needs no further processing or anything it's the same "ice, crystal meth" sold on the street?? If so, why was it in the powder form and not in the crystal form as we usually see it?? And, how can we crystallize it?

Also, in most of the videos I see that at the end of the process they call their final product ( this very same powder like product) methamphetamine hydrochloride and not ONLy Methamphetamine? Why is that so? is ice or crystal meth we usually know that it's only methamphetamine but actually it is methamphetamine hydrochloride and the word hydrochloride is just not mentioned but it is always there as silent word? Or Hydrochloride we get at the end is extracted using another process to purify the final product which is then ONLY Methamphetamine (ice, crystal meth)?