Use anhydrous ether!

View previous replies…

Bmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Maaf dan mohon bantuannya 🙏
Saya sudah selesai mengikuti video ini, dan saya tidak akan memproduksi bubuk kasar Meteoramine, tolong bantu 😭saya tidak mengerti apa langkah selanjutnya bagi saya untuk dapat memproduksi kristal Methamphetamine (ice/meth)

Joeking

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi legend, I can't for the life of me figure out how to seperate the ephedrine from the caffeine as they are both insoluble in ethyl ether, do you have any idea, TIA.

Bmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Maaf dan mohon bantuannya 🙏
Saya sudah selesai mengikuti video ini, dan saya tidak akan memproduksi bubuk kasar Methaoethamine, tolong bantu 😭 saya tidak mengerti apa langkah selanjutnya bagi saya untuk dapat memproduksi kristal Methamphetamine (ice/meth)

Jumin

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your response,

Also, I'm sorry I'm new to all this stuff so I might be asking questions that would look stupid if look from the perspective of an expert.

"" Noone can say. How bad is the GAK. are you doing red, white and blue? cold cook? Nazi with lithium. Did you do proper mol ammount and not just eye ball. Noone can say without more info. "

I was talking about this same process demonstrated in this video. Like using pseudoephedrine and Red Phosphorus. Let's make two scenarios here; One, Let's say I did it perfectly and used extremely precise measures. Two, I did it first time and like my stuff( raw materials, reagents solvants) was intermediate level of purity and I did an average job. Then how much purity and yield I can achieve?

"e is most commonly produced either from l-ephedrine or d-pseudoephedrine, while racemic d,l-methamphetamine is most commonly produced from 1-phenyl-2-propanone (P2P; also known as phenylacetone and by several other, more obscure names and acronyms)."

Does that mean the white powder like product we got at the end of this whole process was the final product?? And, it needs no further processing or anything it's the same "ice, crystal meth" sold on the street?? If so, why was it in the powder form and not in the crystal form as we usually see it?? And, how can we crystallize it?

Also, in most of the videos I see that at the end of the process they call their final product ( this very same powder like product) methamphetamine hydrochloride and not ONLy Methamphetamine? Why is that so? is ice or crystal meth we usually know that it's only methamphetamine but actually it is methamphetamine hydrochloride and the word hydrochloride is just not mentioned but it is always there as silent word? Or Hydrochloride we get at the end is extracted using another process to purify the final product which is then ONLY Methamphetamine (ice, crystal meth)?

Sassypants

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Again noone can tell you. For example, Are you new? mechanical loses happen more when you are new for example. With that again WE can't tell what you are doing red, white blue? Do you plan on making HI with PH down or similar phosphorus based fertilizers? What about phosphorus strike pads. How well did you clean it. Etc etc., did you buy it. You see we can't tell you because there are to many variables including, Over reduced or unreduced pusedo ephedrine vs the meth you want and no way to tell without a proper lab sadly

Jumin

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Also, any advice on this???

"e is most commonly produced either from l-ephedrine or d-pseudoephedrine, while racemic d,l-methamphetamine is most commonly produced from 1-phenyl-2-propanone (P2P; also known as phenylacetone and by several other, more obscure names and acronyms)."

Does that mean the white powder like product we got at the end of this whole process was the final product?? And, it needs no further processing or anything it's the same "ice, crystal meth" sold on the street?? If so, why was it in the powder form and not in the crystal form as we usually see it?? And, how can we crystallize it?

Also, in most of the videos I see that at the end of the process they call their final product ( this very same powder like product) methamphetamine hydrochloride and not ONLy Methamphetamine? Why is that so? is ice or crystal meth we usually know that it's only methamphetamine but actually it is methamphetamine hydrochloride and the word hydrochloride is just not mentioned but it is always there as silent word? Or Hydrochloride we get at the end is extracted using another process to purify the final product which is then ONLY Methamphetamine (ice, crystal meth)?

roy308

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Can someone tell me, when doing the final step of acidifying with hydrogen chloride, when should it end? Should I keep an eye on the pH?